Friday 17 June 2011

A note on spam and unpublished comments – to Anonymous

I have today chanced on a list of posts in the admin area of this blog that Blogspot designated as spam and didn't publish. There were 33 items in the list.  Many were from a contributor or contributors called Anonymous, and clearly s/he/they had tried  to publish two or three more than once.

I have now published all of them that were not actual spam. I am only sorry I didn't pick up on it earlier and I hope that Anonymous will forgive me and post again!

2 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

Yes, you've got to be careful to check that from time to time. Often it seems to class genuine posts as spam because they contain links.

Belinda said...

Too right, Curmudgeon. Didn't even pick them all up in yesterday's swoop ... found a few more. Will be checking all the time now.